Now more than ever is the best time to take a Road Trip! Why you ask? It is Read a Road Map Week this week! So put down your GPS and cell phone and pick up a traditional map! You could go near or far, but we thought it would be fun to go to Chicago for the weekend! If you haven’t been, it is definitely a must see!
We put together a list of some popular things to do while you are there!
- Millennium Park- See the ever-popular Cloud Gate aka “The Bean” as well as the Crown Fountain and Lurie Garden!
- The Art Institute of Chicago- Walk through and see more than 300,000 artworks and artifacts from all over the world!
- The Field Museum- See the Natural History Museum with more than 30 permanent exhibitions!
- Navy Pier- Get out by the water and see as far as you can on top of the 150-foot high Ferris Wheel!
- Willis Tower Skydeck- Venture to the top of the tower previously known as the Sears Tower and step out onto the Ledge! A glass cube structure suspended 1,353 feet off the ground on the 103rd floor! We hope you aren’t afraid of heights!
- Chicago Pizza and Hot Dogs are also a must. There are several places to get these famous food items!
What do you say? A trip to Chicago with your loved ones and your Honda this weekend? Teach your young ones how to read a road map for read a road map week and have a great time in Chicago! Going somewhere else instead? Let us here at Valley Honda know where!