The 2014 Honda Civic is hitting showrooms and we are excited to announce that we at Valley Honda have begun getting ours!
The new 2014 Honda Civic is going on sale with a restyled Coupe, higher technology, better fuel efficiency and improved driving experience! An all-new continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) has also been added to both the sedan and coupe models! The new Civic is definitely worth checking out; here are some of the features of the 2014 year model:
- Restyled with bigger fog light cutouts
- A new front fascia
- New headlights and taillights
- A different grille
- A new feature allowing drivers to be able to chat with Siri without taking their eyes off the road or their hands off the steering wheel
- Siri will be able to be activated by holding down a talk button on the steering wheel if you are connected with a Bluetooth phone
- Drivers can access turn-by-turn directions, checking the weather, grabbing stock quotes, setting up calendar reminders, alarms as well as sending emails and text messages
The 2014 Honda Civic introduces the HondaLink Next Generation connected-car technology as well as new available features such as a 7-inch capacitive touchscreen Display Audio, LaneWatch blind spot monitor, and Smart Entry with Push Button start!
Excited for the 2014 Honda Civic? We are too so come by our location in Naperville/Aurora, IL and check it out for yourself!